Hello there. Got a sweet tooth paired with an annoying conscience? If yes, this one's for you!
Day 139 at my end and, once again, craving something sweet. I made some changes to the original recipe and it actually turned out more to my liking. No sugar here... Did use agave syrup as the sweetener.
So check it out. Tasty!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
HOW TO MAKE:
- In a large bowl whisk flour and baking powder.
- Add milk & agave syrup. Mix well.
- Add 2/3 of the melted butter. Mix well.
- Spread remaining butter on a baking tray.
- Pour batter over the butter. Do not mix.
- Spread blueberries on top.
- Bake at 350 F for 50 - 60 minutes
And here's the video tutorial from my YouTube channel:
That's it. Enjoy!
Until next time.
♥ Adore your home...(and don't forget the kitchen is a big part of it)